Wall Street turned the corner today and put a stop to it's two-day losing streak. That story coming up first and we've got more...
- Investors buying on "the dip";
- Shares of Moderna shot up today and why;
- Chipotle is riding a wave of popularity;
- We're half way to....ZERO;
- New & used car prices soar and why;
- The new Cadillac Lyric is not only sexy but...
- Oil prices fell for a second day and why;
- The Wall Street Report
- More Vaccine than Arms...and it's an economic nightmare.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- April 21, 2021