It's the business news headlines for Monday the 20th of September and coming to you from the Lakes of Okoboji in Northwestern Iowa. We're here for the Okoboji Writers Retreat created by newsperson Julie Gammack. It's been quite the day. In the news:
- The "Global Economy" proof;
- What? States demand money back;
- Heard of Ghosting Coasting? You will today;
- GM and Chevy Bolt fixes;
- Tequila Bottles, Air Force One and Boeing;
- More supply chain troubles loom;
- The Wall Street Report;
- We're going way too...fast.
Thanks for listening!
- September 20, 2021