Hey, it's Friday so why not start out the business news headlines talking about...beer. Seems like the right thing to do. Welcome to this edition and here is what we've got for you today:
- Beer for a Billion;
- Pfizer seeks an emergency authorization;
- Young people fleeing the cities;
- The Fed and Treasury are...well...sparing;
- Bill Gates on COVID19 and the U.S. response;
- The Wall Street Report;
- A housing boom is happening.
Those stories plus our hyper-local look at Stuff to Do in the Greater Des Moines Metro with Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine. We're talking hockey, ice rinks, movies, a play reading and Dirt Burger...no, really. You can hear all of that...here.
Thanks for coming by!
- November 20, 2020