Some investors are telling younger people…”Go and buy on the dip”. Will they…listen? It’s the business news headlines for Friday the 20th day of May…thanks everybody for being with us. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Go buy the dip they say and why;
- A scary retail trend is shaping up;
- Inflation hitting lower income families;
- This is a WILD court order and the impact...
- Target and retail miss-steps;
- Housing prices increase yet again;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Yet another scandal at Wells Fargo
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- May 20, 2022