From the business side this is a week to put in the rear-view mirror. Today here's what we've got for you for the Friday Edition:
- It started out well but ended poorly;
- Food and Food Workers - A sobering consideration;
- Kraft Heinz working overtime;
- Target boosts pay and benefits;
- Peloton cancels deliveries;
- Jobless numbers could be dreadful;
- The Wall Street Report
Those stories plus a conversation about connecting with people and how important that is today...perhaps...more than ever. My guest is Ginger Johnson who is a professional connector. We'll talk about the importance of connecting, how to better connect with others and why all of that matters. To hear that conversation click here.
Thanks for listening.
- March 20, 2020