One of the Big Three automakers to cut 8,000 jobs…and why. It’s the business news headlines for Wednesday the 20th day of July….thanks, everybody for being with us. And, a remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here is what we've got for you today:
- Ford, Cash, EV's and Production;
- Is the "Bear" hibernating?
- McDonald's brings back a favorite;
- What? Boycott Walgreens? And why;
- Another retail company said to eye bankruptcy;
- Could GM be getting into restoration?
- Remember when Tesla was big on Bitcoin?
- We've got some positive chip news;
- Where are the "job quitters" going?
- The Wall Street Report;
- Vacations out of reach for many Americans.
For the interview you'll meet Lisa Carponelli and Kim Hopkins the entrepreneurs behind Velorosa - Cycling Wear for Bike-Minded Women. They launched during RAGBRAI (Registers Annual Great Bike Ride Across Iowa) in 2017 and still going strong. The who, what, where and why of Velorosa here.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- July 20, 2022