It is the Tuesday Edition of the Business News Headlines and today we've even got a bit of Diana Washington kicking things off. Figured you would rather hear 15 seconds of her singing than...me. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Yes, what a difference a day makes;
- Jeff Bezos goes to space and not everybody is pleased;
- Cities and States may soon see opioid settlement cash;
- Food prices? This grocer says they will go up even more;
- Another student loan company calls it quits;
- GM and more...yes...more CHIPS;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The Tokyo Olympics and more troubles.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- July 20, 2021