We're back to Monday and any bump on Wall Street can be traced to technology. Here's what we've got for you today:
- The tech crunch for Nasdaq;
- Mall owners gambling a bit;
- Pipelines in the U.S. shutting down;
- Roundup and Bayer no party yet;
- Student loans and...death...it's an issue;
- Credit complaints are piling up;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Airbnb going backwards to survive.
Thanks for listening!
Insight on Business is a production of our advertising/marketing agency Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications and can be heard here on Podbean, iTunes, Stitcher, TuneIn Radio, iHeartRadio and Player FM. We also air each Sunday with the Business News Headlines in Review on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. Thanks to our sponsors AARP - Iowa, the National Tractor Parts Dealer Association, Oasis a Paychex Company and Tero International.
- July 20, 2020