Back from an assignment in Arizona it's the Monday Edition of the Business News Headlines. While it was warmer there it still wasn't home. In the news today:
- Harry and Meghan to follow Barack and Michelle;
- Bad news from global auto sales;
- Boeing is looking for cash;
- Delta had a good year so they are sharing;
- Buying votes in farm country;
- U.S. markets closed but a quick look at global stocks;
- Tony Romo about to get a big paycheck.
Those stories plus Laura Kinnard from Drake University and DMBizMixer.com is in to chat it up about business events happening in the Greater Des Moines Metro. Listen up right here.
Thanks for coming by!
- January 20, 2020