Tuesday Dec 20, 2022
The Business News Headlines 20 December 2022
Welcome back to the business news headlines for Tuesday the 20th day of December, grateful, as always that you are with us. Just ahead some of the big news stories of the day like another massive fine against Wells Fargo and the little social media company taking on Twitter. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- The social media application that is getting a boost from Elon;
- The massive fine against Wells Fargo is huge...really huge;
- And it would seem that the bank has not learned its lesson;
- Home building pulls back in November and you already know why;
- This Chipotle runs out of the stuff they make food with;
- So how do they remain open? Good question;
- The Wall Street Report;
- A second chapter for Barnes and Noble?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.