In case you had not heard the price of oil for May delivery fell into negative numbers. Like -$37.63 a barrel. We'll share why and that's just one of several stories we've got on tap today:
- Big businesses get cash; Mom & Pop...nada;
- Wells Fargo...again;
- Too much oil means: Think Supply & Demand;
- Another meat processing facility to close;
- The clothing industry is trouble...a confession;
- Debt collection and stimulus checks;
- The Wall Street Report
- Students to miss out on summer internships.
Those stories PLUS I'll visit with Charlie Wishman the Secretary Treasurer for the Iowa Federation of Labor AFL-CIO about "essential workers". If they are so "essential" why are we not doing more to protect them? It's a good question and today those issues were taken directly to Governor Kim Reynolds of Iowa. Click here for the story.
Thanks for listening.
- April 20, 2020