Just ahead of my conversation with Steven Wilson about medical cannabis and some things you may have missed we've got the business news headlines and here's what we've got for you today:
- The FTC, McDonald's and Ice Creme;
- GM halting more production lines;
- Ford had a lousy August and why;
- The August Jobs Number? We've got a guess;
- Walmart to raise wages...again;
- Gun sales are up but...there is a but;
- What again? A toilet paper shortage;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Should you message the hiring manager?
In for the interview it's returning guest Steven Wilson the dispensary manager for MedPharm who sits down to give us the latest and, perhaps, where all of this may go someday. Learn more about Iowa's Newest Crop...to listen just click here.
Thanks for listening.
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- September 2, 2021