So much going on today and we've got the hottest business news stories just a click away. Today we'll talk about:
- Amazon and $15 an hour - What was the push and who is next?
- The resurrection of Toys R Us?
- Making a good product too...good?
- A ruling for pot that went against employeers;
- It is "The Best in the World" - What?
- Parents spending more on adult children than planning for retirement;
- Mixed close on Wall Street but the Dow did hit a new record.
Those stories and a conversation with Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-OR) about a host of items. We're talking wages, health care, working families, international trade, the Supreme Court and much more. Sen. Merkley for the interview.
Thanks so much for clicking through!
- October 2, 2018