Each weekday, just ahead of 5pm Central we offer up the business news headlines so you can listen on YOUR time. And, BTW you can join us on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour. Let's talk...business. Here are some of the stories you can click through to hear:
- Who's on first? Mixed signals from the White House on China;
- Apple had a dismal earnings report and then Warren Buffet lost...money;
- Starbucks to open 2,100 more stores next year...that's a bunch of coffee;
- UPS is facing a possible strike;
- Small Business and 22 ways that you can WIN this holiday season;
- The markets today...yikes. If you liked roller coasters...
Those stories and some fun with Cityview and Jeff Pitts as he takes Friday into Funday and lists out some Stuff to DO in the Metro this weekend into next week. We got us some arts and entertainment. You can click here to listen.
Thanks for listening.
- November 2, 2018