It was enough to make you dizzy as Wall Street rose and fell rose and fell and then...rose again. They use the word volatile to describe days like today. Here's what we've got and make sure you click through for the special two-part segment on The Business of Kosher. Let's go:
- The markets were nuts today;
- A reference to the economy and 1939;
- We bet Dollar General is having second thoughts;
- Another stimulus payment in your future?
- The Wall Street Report;
- Netflix takes the ax to the Royals.
Those stories and a conversation about the "Business of Kosher". What is Kosher? Why does it matter? How does something become Kosher? All of those questions asked and answered by my guest Rabbi Levi Goldstein who has been traveling the state for the Orthodox Union for the past eighteen years helping manufacturers become, well, Kosher.
Thanks for coming by!
- May 2, 2022