Rate cut? What rate cut? And with that news the markets slid today. We'll have that story and several more plus for the Interview an amazing story about...names. Just ahead:
- The world is changing...quickly. How do we know? Meatless burgers;
- So, what are Costco employees really checking when you get ready to leave?
- Another list of retail closings;
- Young home buyers, priced out of large cities are moving to smaller towns;
- What happened and why on Wall Street.
Plus for The Interview it's Kyle Hopkins from Tero International who is in to talk about the fascinating story of names. Kyle, who has lived in many different cultures, talks to us about the importance of names, the importance of learning how to pronounce names, what they say about the person and some tips on remembering names. Kyle Hopkins and names...click right here.
Thanks for listening!
- May 2, 2019