It was another full day about news out of Ukraine as the Russian invaders pressed several key cities. Commentators are starting to question that logic as street to street fighting takes a bigger toll on the invaders. We'll see. In the news today? Here's what we've got for you:
- What is this the "KleptoCapture"?
- U.S. stocks rebounded today on several news stories;
- The Russian Stock Market closed, again, today;
- The major companies what are leaving Russia is amazing;
- GM quits its stake in Lordstown Motors and what that means;
- Ford just slapped Tesla, big time;
- The Wall Street Report
- More benefits even before starting work.
Those stories and you'll meet John Dyke the CEO of All States Ag Parts. Learn about the beginnings of the company, how they have grown, his thoughts about employees and where the company is headed next. To listen just click here.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- March 2, 2022