Early this morning the overnight futures from around the world pointed to a lower open on Wall Street. Well, that's sorta what happened...here are the business news headlines we've got for you today:
- Stocks snap a 7 day losing streak..
- Cheap money beats worrying about the coronavirus;
- Costco is running out of...stuff;
- Betting on China and Apple;
- Samsung moves a plant to where Apple once looked;
- The Wall Street Report
- Twitter stock surges and why;
- Twitter for Business a Marketing Tip.
Those stories PLUS we've got Laura Kinnard from DMACC, Drake University and The Runway Innovation and Events Studio with us chatting it up about business events happening this week in the Des Moines Metro. From coworking to female business events to the DSM reveal she's got stuff going on. To hear that...just click here.
Thanks for listening.
- March 2, 2020