Welcome to the Friday Edition of the business news headlines and, for a little hyper-local action, we've got Jeff Pitts in to chat it up about "Stuff to DO" in the Greater Des Moines Metro. But, firs the news:
- This can't be good: Lordstown Motors and the DOJ;
- GM turns heads with a lithium investment;
- Oil and OPEC+ made the news;
- Indiana and the U.S. Secretary of Labor;
- Troubles at IBM;
- The Wall Street Report
- Celebrating 850,000 jobs;
- Too much PTO what will employers do?
Those stories plus Jeff Pitts from Cityview with Stuff to DO in the Greater Des Moines Metro. To hear that, just click here.
- July 2, 2021