Welcome back to the first news day of 2020! But, really those mid-week holidays have us doing another Monday. In the news today:
- Gas prices follow oil prices so, guess what;
- Drug companies have started raising prices;
- It was a costly quarter for Victoria's Secret;
- The $30 Pizza-Gate in NYC;
- Tesla stock way up and why;
- Smoking is out a U-Haul;
- Wall Street had a stellar day;
- Pot now legal in Illinois think revenue.
Those stories plus a look back at the biggest news interviews of 2019. This time it's about Black Businesses and Black Friday. It was a monster hit with Abena Imhotep enjoy!
- January 2, 2020