Welcome to the Groundhog Day Edition of the business news headlines and yes, the rodent is predicting another 6 weeks of winter...yeah, there is that. Here's what we've got on tap for you today:
- The Reddit favored stocks...crumbled;
- California ag exports and a big story;
- Amazon and a surprise announcement;
- Amazon and the earnings report;
- Another space company to go...public?
- Overlooked? The Fed Chair on...housing;
- UPS had a strong quarter...and did they;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Oil futures tick upward;
- The "Love Apps" are coming back;
- Food prices are, yes, going higher.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- February 2, 2021