Welcome back to what is the late edition of the business news headlines...don't ask. We lead off with a story about..."PackageMageddon" here's what we've got:
- UPS says enough is enough;
- China gets slapped by the U.S. Congress;
- Good news for Australia;
- Could diversity really come to U.S. corporations;
- Salesforce had a rough day;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Some sobering news about the Midwest.
Those stories plus our continuing series about entrepreneurs who have launched during the pandemic or have seen major growth over the past nine months. My guest is Kevin Vandekrol and we call him a "Pedal Pusher" but we're not talking about bikes. Click here to listen.
Thanks, again, for coming by.
- December 2, 2020