It's a brand new month and welcome! The first trading day of December was rough on Wall Street and we'll share what happened and why. In other business news:
- Black Friday was big and Cyber Monday could be to;
- Amazon and Auschwitz it's a story;
- Is America's Shale Oil Boom...over;
- How many hours a week do you need to work to live...comfortably;
- Markets headed down today and we'll share why;
- There is a new report out about jobs and...pay. Stunning.
Those stories plus Laura Kinnard is with us chatting it up about business events happening in the Greater Des Moines Metro this weekend into next week. To hear us talk about that, just click here.
Thanks for listening.
- December 2, 2019