It's been a busy business day as the Dow took a pause and we talk video in our interview. Here's what's ahead:
- After a rousing day yesterday the markets stumbled;
- What happened to the nation's largest drugstore chain;
- Sexual misconduct and trying to hide it;
- The Opioid case that just gets bigger;
- Hey, PewDePie is back on top...what? You didn't know;
- Tanger Outlets in Williamsburg, Iowa sold;
- Home values climb in Polk County, Iowa by 10%;
- What happened on Wall Street and why.
Plus today we're talking VIDEO with Kyle Plummer the marketing director for Tero International. They have doubled down on their video production work and we'll even show you some video. We'll talk about the value of video, how they started and why they have created an amazing studio. Click here to hear that story.
Thanks for coming by!
- April 2, 2019