We feared that the markets would open down today and they did...but then they kept marching downward. It's the business news headlines for Monday and here is what is just a click away:
- A former Goldman Sachs VP is asking for $1.5 million said she was fired while on pregnancy leave;
- Fast food companies are going to great lengths to find workers;
- David's Bridal asking for Chapter 11 protection;
- One of the reasons for the tech meltdown on Wall Street was...Apple;
- The U.S. Canada, Mexico trade deal...could be in trouble;
- Those stories and what the heck happened on Wall Street.
- November 19, 2018