Already Mid-Week! Welcome to the business news headlines for Wednesday the 19th of May. And, follow us on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour as we post all day long about the business news. Coming at you today:
- Houston we have a problem...chips;
- Ford announces production slowdowns;
- Another department store crushes sales;
- Just 20 companies are responsible for plastic waste;
- The crazy world of lumber prices;
- Restaurants and wages. It's a story;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Hotels, Workers, Travelers and...Wages.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- May 19, 2021