It looked, for awhile, that technology stocks might save the Nasdaq...but in the end, that was not to be the case. It's the business news headlines for Tuesday the 19th of May...here's what we have coming up:
- Pier 1 will be closing all its stores...another retail hit;
- Mortgage relief changes from the government;
- Another tax cut could be on the way;
- A new crop of jobs are emerging related to COVID19;
- The next stimulus package...a political football;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Memorial Day...Summer may already be over for many;
Those stories and Yogesh Shah, M.D. joins me to separate fact from fiction regarding testing, masks and more. Dr. Shah is the Medical Director for Broadlawns Medical Center and what he says is critical. No politics...just science. To hear that, click here.
Thanks for listening.
- May 19, 2020