Wednesday Jan 19, 2022
The Business News Headlines 19 January 2022
The day started out pretty good for the major U.S. indexes but that was not to last. It's the Business News Headlines for Wednesday the 19th day of January and today coming to you from Kansas City, Missouri. Here's what we've got for you:
- The Nasdaq entered correction territory;
- Some retailer want your old stuff and they'll pay;
- Elon Musk is worried...very worried;
- Railroads are feeling the pinch and we've got details;
- President Biden in his first year the ups and downs;
- United Airlines paints a rosy picture for the future;
- The Wall Street Report;
- And, is Peloton spinning out of control?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.