It is Inauguration Eve in the United States and some of the business news reflected that reality. Here is what we have for you and remember, you can join us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour.
- Treasury Nominee Janet Yellen spoke up today;
- How about some lab created seafood;
- AMC Theaters found some cash and...
- Yes we have a story about "floating rocket launch pads";
- The massive teacher shortage is...here;
- Some interesting FCC news from the SCOTUS;
- The Wall Street Report;
- And, "relocation regrets" from some folks.
For the interview it's Julia McGuire with a review of the 1,000 Friends of Iowa Development Awards for 2020. Some amazing things going on in the Hawkeye State in big cities and tiny towns. To listen in, just click here.
Thanks for listening!
- January 19, 2021