It is the Thursday Edition of the Business News Headlines and it's a Throwback Thursday where you can check out our Twitter Stream for some shots from years back. Head to @IOB_NewsHour. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Cutting family ties over vaccinations;
- More "Chip News"...chips people!
- Winnebago: "Hello bright lights big city";
- EV shares took a beating today and why;
- Putting more $ into retirement accounts...a trend;
- The typical Home Depot customer is...
- The Wall Street Report;
- New unemployment claims are down big time;
- "Experience you got...experience?" Newbies and jobs.
Those stories plus a fascinating conversation with entrepreneur Nick Carter who comes from a multi-generational farm family. He has created a way for farmers to get their diversified crops and critters to tables. Market Wagon is now in 15 states and growing...and they even have eight "foragers" who spend their days looking for farmer partners. To hear that story just click here!
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- August 19, 2021