Welcome back to the Monday Edition of the Business News Headlines and thanks for being here. On Wall Street the week started out reversing the upward trends we saw last Friday...more on that in just a moment. Here's what we've got today:
- A fatal crash has investigators checking Tesla;
- GameStop is back in the news;
- United Airlines is still losing money;
- Janet Yellen gets some flack for an appointment;
- Bitcoin tried to rally today but...
- The oil story from one year ago;
- Peloton and the Tread+...is it safe?
- The Wall Street Report;
- The pandemic and work from home injuries.
Thanks for listening!
- April 19, 2021