Yes, it is...Friday Eve and welcome to the business news headlines for Thursday the 18th day of November. And, stick around for the interview with author Rachelle Chase about the once equality centered town of Buxton, Iowa. But, first the news:
- U.S. Consumers seem...resilient;
- Unemployment numbers fall again;
- Could the "chip troubles" be over soon?
- President Biden's approval numbers sink;
- KFC has some bad numbers too;
- Another job walk out and why;
- UAW workers end their strike against Deere;
- CVS Pharmacy closing stores and why;
- Will there be a "Fed Chair Shuffle"?
- The Wall Street Report;
- Apple adjusts, again, the return to the office.
Those stories and for the interview you'll meet author Rachelle Chase who has written the remarkable books about Buxton, Iowa...called the "Black Utopia" To hear that conversation click here.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- November 18, 2021