It was another down day on Wall Street and we'll have those numbers for you in a bit. For the interview today I'll be visiting with Charlie Wishman the president of the Iowa Federation of Labor AFL/CIO about a host of issues impacting the working families in the U.S. plus the status of what is called the PRO Act working its way through Congress. But first the news:
- Another cryptocurrency story with Elon Musk;
- It's getting ugly - The Bill & Melinda split;
- No more investments in...oil makes the news;
- A leaked memo about Walmart is shocking;
- Bitcoin traders betting on another fall in price;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The apocalypse that didn't happen.
Those stories plus a conversation with Charlie Wishman about working families, wages, union activity and the PRO Act. He also shares some surprising information about how more Americans are finding hope in union activity...something new in the face of uncertainty. To hear that, click here.
Thanks for listening!
- May 18, 2021