Once again "Hope springs eternal" as investors cheered news about a possible vaccine and oil for July delivery shot up. Here's what we've got for you today:
- What's going on with the bulls on Wall Street;
- Restaurants say "social distancing" will do their businesses in;
- What are "Negative Interest Rates;
- What about your home mortgage;
- Mark Cuban is all in for "Trickle Up Economics";
- Can virtual meetings promote gender equality?
Also today Laura Kinnard from Drake University, DMACC and The Runway Innovation Studio is in to talk about virtual events and some thoughts about the future of the...office. You can hear that...here.
Thanks for listening!
- May 18, 2020