What goes up, must go...down and that's what happened today on Wall Street. It's Wednesday the 18th of March and here is what we have on tap for you today:
- Investors are not too keen on the $1.5 trillion stimulus package it would seem;
- Unemployment claims are skyrocketing and a warning they could reach 20%;
- The "Big Three" automakers have closed assembly plants;
- Walmart and it's position to handle harried shoppers;
- Is there enough food in the pipeline...
- The Wall Street Report
- Just what is an "essential business"?
Those stories and a visit with Mike McCarthy a State President for the Alliance for Retired Americans. Who are they? Where did they come from? Who do they represent and what are their...issues? All asked and answered. To hear that conversation just click here.
Thanks for listening!
- March 18, 2020