This week it's been "rinse and repeat" as the markets once again tumbled in the face of mounting pressures in Europe. It's the business news headlines for Friday the 18th of February. A programing note: The Business Week in Review heard each Sunday on News/Talk 1540 KXEL will be pushed back to Monday morning at 8:00AM Central. Think UNI Men's Basketball...go Panthers! In the news today:
- Russia still said to be on the move toward Ukraine;
- Oil prices fell today and why;
- The worst car brand in the U.S. is...
- Get ready to pay more for burger delivery;
- A big shake up at Dollar Tree;
- A ship is on fire so if your new car smells like...smoke;
- Surprise! Home sales spiked in January
- The Wall Street Report;
- Feeling ambitious or...not so much?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- February 18, 2022