We made it to the Weekend kids....Follow us on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour. What a busy day and there is plenty of business news ahead. Here's what we've got for you this evening:
- Ford and GM take a pass on the vaccine;
- Tesla, Money & Monday;
- Stocks fall but oil shoots up...again;
- The Fed and Banks and Stock Buybacks;
- The "wealth divide" gets...wider by the day;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Coca-Cola announces job cuts.
Those stories plus some Hyper Local Fun activities this weekend into next week with Jeff Pitts the Managing Editor for Cityview Magazine. We've got a host of things we're talking about from sports to music to "SantaSaurus" at the Science Center. To listen in and have a laugh or three...just click here!
Thanks for coming by!
- December 18, 2020