As much of the world focuses on what is happening in Afghanistan we're focused on what's going on in the business world and away from politics. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Garth Brooks makes a business & health decision;
- The White House says booster shots on the way;
- The world's largest retailer is....
- Experts said you would be spending less on your home;
- Communities fighting back against dollar stores;
- Rents, sad to say, are going up...like way up;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Do we really, really need the 40 hour work week?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- August 18, 2021