Welcome back from the holiday weekend. Our hope is that you had a couple of days filled with family and friends and a meaningful time together. Here's what we've got for you today:
- More Twitter drama from Jack Dorsey;
- Want to build something? Better use U.S. steel;
- Some things have gone DOWN in price, we have a list;
- Natural gas prices are up and temperatures are down;
- Taco Bell is bringing back a "fan favorite";
- Alex Jones and Infowars are in the news;
- Amazon and Unions...yet another story;
- The Wall Street Report;
- These people are not, ever, going back to work.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- April 18, 2022