Glad to be back with you and a shout out to Chap Ramsey who took care of the show yesterday for me. It's the end of the business week and this is what we've got for you today:
- The restaurant loses 30% of it's customers...daily;
- Restaurants are shutting down and why;
- Some Starbucks workers want a union;
- Should you tip for takeout?
- Vaccines, Mandates and United Airlines;
- New news about booster shots;
- He stole $30 million for...love;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Adult tantrums are a thing.
Those stories plus Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine with stuff to DO in the Greater Des Moines Metro. Let's go!
Thanks for listening.
- September 17, 2021