Once again it's Friday Eve and welcome to the Thursday Edition of the business news headlines. On tap today: So, is it finally here? Some consumers seem to be closing their wallets while other, well heeled shoppers are spending. Some more Taylor Swift news that is not going over well and talk about that railroad strike. Those stories and more just a click away. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Retail woes and consumer issues;
- Ticketmaster and Taylor Swift;
- That railroad strike? Maybe but who knows;
- Housing experts say home prices could tank by 20%;
- There is a beef recall going on;
- Starbucks and Red Cup Day oh, and unions;
- Meanwhile Amazon workers are also talking unions;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Tech Workers and Climate Firms another off ramp?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- November 17, 2022