As we steam toward the weekend the buzz is all about inflation. From fuel to toys and that made for a rough day on Wall Street. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Court documents say Zillow...misled;
- Stocks faltered and the Visa story;
- Gasoline and President Biden and the FTC;
- Empty shelves and Thanksgiving...don't panic;
- The Dubai air show is a big deal for aviation;
- Are inflation worries...over inflated?
- The Wall Street Report;
- A stunning number of overdose deaths rock the U.S.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- November 17, 2021