Welcome to the Tuesday Edition of the business news headlines and we start off with the sudden turn-around from several of the nation's governors:
- The link between COVID and the Economy;
- The markets faltered today and why;
- More job cuts announced by a big bank;
- FLIX Brewhouse closes...again;
- Home Depot workers to see a wage spike;
- A major candy manufacturer goes...healthy;
- Tesla headed to the S&P 500;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Office perks losing their appeal.
Thanks for listening and you can follow us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour.
- November 17, 2020