Yesterday we reported that it was likely the IRS would push back the federal filing date from April 15...and today that happened. Welcome to the business news headlines for Wednesday the 17th of March...St. Patrick's Day. Here's what we've got:
- The IRS change for filing taxes;
- The Fed will not alter their interest rate;
- If you share custody can you "double dip"?
- Stimulus money still flowing to the wrong bank;
- Will "free money" create a new welfare culture;
- The Wall Street Report;
- People are not flocking back to workout.
For the interview it's Dr. Chris Draper, entrepreneur and author of the book "Velocity Economics - The Real American Economy". We'll spend some time talking about what that idea has in common with the American Rescue Plan and what may be the overall benefit healing a host of issues. To hear that conversation, that's really enlightening, click here.
- March 17, 2021