It's the Thursday Edition of the Business News Headlines, thanks for being with us. And, make sure you click ahead for the amazing story about Marcus Bullock and Flickshop a life altering business...no, we mean it. In the news:
- Americans quitting jobs in record numbers...and it's OK;
- Mail trucks and legal issues;
- Black shoppers are leaving $300 billion on the table and why;
- Food prices continue to soar and why;
- The housing crunch is...dire;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Working remote? Not in Colorado you won't.
For the interview, and it is amazing, you'll meet Marcus Bullock who went to prison at age 15 for eight long years. What he learned is what motivated him to start Flickshop where he and his team are changing lives one photo at a time. But...there is so very much more. To listen, just click here!
- June 17, 2021