Like those of us who report on the news like to say, "It's Friday...only two more working days until Monday!" Thanks for clicking through and here's what we've got on tap today:
- The markets "wobbled";
- The coming of mass evictions;
- Two numbers: 600 and 25,000,000;
- Delta to cut pay for pilots;
- CISCO fires "some employees" over BLM backlash;
- No cruse for...you;
- The Wall Street Report
- "Try something new" she said...and there are new jobs out there.
Those stories plus...it's Friday so have some fun already! Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine is in to chat it up about a host of things going on in the Des Moines Metro. Some silly stuff about the "Room of Doom" and a new tagline for Zoom. Plus a comic-cosplay event, drive in plays, a gun show, fireworks and much more including Summer Stir. To learn more about that click ahead and enjoy!
Thanks for listening!
- July 17, 2020