It's Friday...and we've got the business news headlines coming to you from Arizona this week. On tap today:
- The employment picture in the U.S. just got more...fuzzy;
- Toyota moving production out of the United States;
- Boeing finding more issues with the 737 Max;
- Also the U.S. Air Force isn't too pleased with Boeing either;
- The Wall Street Report
- How much do evangelical leaders make...you won't find out;
- Heard of Peacock yet? You will today.
Those stories plus Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine is in with Stuff to Do in the Greater Des Moines Metro IF you can get there. Here is his report.
Thanks for listening.
- January 17, 2020