Thursday Feb 17, 2022
The Business News Headlines 17 February 2022
We kick things off today with one eye in Europe and the other eye on Wall Street. The bottom line all of this geopolitical mess is not good for...business. It's the business news headlines for Thursday the 17th day of February, thanks for being with us again.
- Russia not good for business;
- Walmart getting rid of something and it's about time;
- Retailer asking for your phone number and why;
- Amazon prices are up for new members and soon others;
- Banks continue to close in-store locations and why;
- Burger King slashing its menu while raising prices;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders and a "peeping" story.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.