We're staying with National Entrepreneurship Week and coming up a conversation with entrepreneur Katie Othoff about the exciting new way to purchase beef, pork and poultry plus other items directly from local farmers and ranchers. But, first let's check out the business news stories:
- Retail spending in January soared and why;
- IRS says all the stimulus checks are out...but;
- Shooting down $50K in student debt reduction;
- Remote workers and the Home Office Credit;
- The Bitcoin Bounce;
- The Wall Street Report;
- It's just like Uber & Lyft only it's...jets.
Those stories and let us introduce you to entrepreneur Katie Olthoff from Chop Local. It's a great story for National Entrepreneurship Week and to listen, just click here!
Thanks for coming by.
- February 17, 2021