The lingering concern about the coronavirus now has Apple saying it will miss it's revenue forecast for the March quarter and we'll share why. It's the business news headlines for Monday the 17th of February, President's Day so the markets are closed. Today we've got these stories:
- Apple and revenue;
- GM leaving three countries;
- Another retail company files Chapter 11;
- We've got a milk story;
- Global markets were up today;
- Tesla told to stop construction in Germany;
- China is, literally, laundering its money;
- The high cost of a Tweet.
Those stories plus Laura Kinnard joins me to chat it up about business events in the Greater Des Moines Metro and she's got quite a list. Laura has the business events blog DMBizMixer.com and teaches at Drake University as well as the Des Moines Area Community College. PLUS she is the primary at The Runway Innovation and Events Studio at Southridge. Click here for that conversation.
Thanks for listening.
- February 17, 2020